If a device can be controlled wirelessly, so when it has either a remote controller or an app, odds are that Homey works with it too. For a complete list of devices, and to search for specific devices, you can search on Talks With Homey to check if your device works with Homey.
Articles in this section
- I have issues pairing a Zigbee device to Homey
- Advice on building a stable Zigbee network
- How do I directly control a Zigbee device with a Zigbee remote?
- What is the Zigbee range of Homey?
- What is the Z-Wave range of Homey?
- How do I pair Z-Wave devices again?
- What is the wireless range of Homey?
- How many devices does 1 Homey support?
- How to use Zone Activity
- Does Homey only work with expensive devices?