Homey can support an unlimited number of devices at once. Some of the used technologies, however, limit this number, albeit at relatively large numbers. For instance, you can add up to 231 Z-Wave devices to a single network. To use more devices, add devices that work on different technologies, like Wi-Fi.
Articles in this section
- How do I directly control a Zigbee device with a Zigbee remote?
- What is the Zigbee range of Homey?
- What is the Z-Wave range of Homey?
- How do I pair Z-Wave devices again?
- What is the wireless range of Homey?
- How many devices does 1 Homey support?
- How to use Zone Activity
- Does Homey only work with expensive devices?
- Which devices work with Homey?
- How to improve Homey's 433MHz reception