Homey can support an unlimited number of devices at once. Some of the used technologies, however, limit this number, albeit at relatively large numbers. For instance, you can add up to 231 Z-Wave devices to a single network. To use more devices, add devices that work on different technologies, like Wi-Fi.
Articles in this section
- What is the Z-Wave range of Homey?
- How do I pair Z-Wave devices again?
- What is the wireless range of Homey?
- How many devices does 1 Homey support?
- Does Homey only work with expensive devices?
- Which devices work with Homey?
- How to improve Homey's 433MHz reception
- How to add cameras to Homey
- How to change the name or icon of a Zone
- How to connect Homey with KNX