No, you don't automatically lose data. When you enter the recovery of Homey, you can choose to delete or keep your data. Only if you select deletion here, your data is deleted from Homey.
Articles in this section
- What's changed in Homey v2.0?
- Which Homey model should I buy?
- Which Homey models are there?
- Submit a support request
- How to interpret the feedback from Homey's LED ring
- How do I power off Homey?
- How do I connect Homey to a different Wi-Fi network?
- Do I lose all my data when Homey goes into recovery?
- How to add, manage and remove user accounts on Homey
- I can't reach Homey. What do I do?