No, you don't automatically lose data. When you enter the recovery of Homey, you can choose to delete or keep your data. Only if you select deletion here, your data is deleted from Homey.
Articles in this section
- Submit a support request
- How to request a new feature
- How to interpret the feedback from Homey's LED ring
- How do I connect Homey to a different Wi-Fi network?
- How to set Homey in recovery mode - and why
- How to factory reset Homey
- Do I lose all my data when Homey goes into recovery?
- How do I change my password?
- Can I (temporarily) turn off Homey's LED Ring?
- How does Homey update itself?